Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Film Upload - Nadia

My freshman year of college I worked on a short film called Nadia. The class was advanced projects and we partnered up with one other person in the classroom to produce a film. Nicole Weinstock was my partner and I worked as the cinematographer on her piece. The short film that I did was Hammered. Nicole produced that film for me.

Take a look if your interested. The piece revolves around one lady having a misconception. I had no part in the writing casting editing or directing. My role was behind the camera, achieving the best image I could. This was the second project I shot for Occidental.



Many of the films that I have shot the past few years never made it my way. Part of being a student filmmaker is handing out a copy of your dvd to those who helped you out. I managed to scout down a few of the films that I shot and will be uploading those soon.

No comments: