Saturday, January 31, 2009

Living Legends Video Contest Update

A few months ago I entered into a contest that the Living Legends put out. If you are not sure who the Living Legends are check out their website. They are a group of individuals who create independent music. Recently I have been working with one of the members, Sunspot Jonz, on his new side project The Temper Twins.

The contest was for fans to shoot part of a music video for the song "After Hours." I shot the outro which ended up being about half the song. My video was selected to be part of the official music video. However, I had not heard anything more about the project until now.

The Living Legends have offically posted the music video for "After Hours." You can see the footage I submitted throughout however most is found at the end. Check it out.

No comments: