Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Photo of the Day - #07 (O Eternity)

"O Eternity"

"My great surfeit of human beings - that choked me and crawled into my throat; and what the soothsayer said: 'All is the same, nothing is worth it, knowledge chokes.'
A long twilight limped ahead of me, a tired to death and drunk to death sadness that spoke with a yawning mouth:
'Eternally he returns, the human of whom you are weary, the small human being' - thus my sadness yawned and dragged its foot and could not fall asleep
For me the human earth transformed into a cave, its chest caved in; everything living became human mold and bones and crumbling past.
My sighing sat upon all human graves and could no longer stand up; my sighing and questioning croaked and choked and gnashed and lashed day and night:
- 'alas, human beings recur eternally!'

-Thus spoke Zarathustra

No comments: