Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Update on "The Moral Life"

The past three days have been insane. I have been working non-stop trying to get this film done. Sunday I worked from 8am to 11pm, the film was finished by that point however I have been doing some minor touch ups on a few of the scenes. The past two days I have been working on the audio commentary. Monday was spent writing for about 5 hours and yesterday I had another lovely 9am to 12pm day. However, the film is now completely finished. I need to go get my photos from my on set photographer so that I can have my graphic artist build out the dvd covers and posters. I am working on the DVD menu right now and the first screening of the film will be tonight in my Nietzsche class.

The DVD will have the 13 min film, the 15 min audio commentary, a couple versions of the script, and the production photos.

It's a fun short film and if your interested in philosophy or religion it is a good mind blower if you take Nietzsche's concepts seriously.

I will have it posted on youtube and my website either late tonight or sometime tomorrow. Both portions of the film are going to go up.

No comments: