Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Moral Life - Online

The Moral Life is completely finished. My showing went well in class last night. I was expecting to have the film torn apart, instead after the last shot everyone just sat back with their mouths wide open, which is amazing, because that was the reaction I was going for. Everyone that has watched this film has only had good things to say. From those that are looking at it from a Nietzschen perspective to those who know nothing about Nietzsche, everyone is able to draw something out of this film. I did not intend to be an "intellectual" and make a film completely about a philosophical notion that not many know about, rather, I wanted to take this opportunity to make a film that does have those ideas yet is done in a way that it is accessible by anyone if they have an open mind.

Also, I have uploaded my audio commentary on the film. The audio commentary takes you through all the philosophy I injected into the film. It's a great way to get a better understanding of the Eternal Return and Nietzsche's metaphysics.

If your interested to see any of the photos from the shoot, I have uploaded them on my myspace. www.myspace.com/Jeven_productions

I am looking for feedback and criticism. Please if you have any reactions please let me know. I am looking for feedback on either the film aesthetics/look or the content presented in the film.


Part 1



Part 2

No comments: