Sunday, June 15, 2008

New Films will be posted on Youtube - First TimeReader Release

I am going to be putting all my videos up on youtube within the next week.  I would love some feedback from people who have not seen some of these films.

An older film which has not been released before will be going up as well.  This film is by writer director Jaime Greenberg.  I worked as her cinematographer and editor on this project.   Last year there was a serious accident which took Jamies Life.  She was an amazing writer and director.  Jamie is very missed by the entire Occidental film community and many others.  Her film "Timereader" is a cool little piece she filmed for her senior thesis project.  It's only a short 12 minute film so if you get a chance check it out.

R.I.P. Jaime Greenberg

No comments: