Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lady Cadaverly Information

This is for those of you who do not know anything about this project.  I have been receiving questions so I thought I would like to clear a few things up.

First off this is not my story.  I did not write the script and I did not direct the film.  My friend Andrew Keogh created this film for his senior thesis project last year.  All the footage you are seeing was shot in September and October of 2007.

However the film was never completed.  We shot about 80% and then due to a terrible accident we had to stop production.  It's been months since anyone has talked about the film but recently the director has given me permission to finish the project.  My original position on the film was cinematographer.  I am now stepping in to Direct and Edit the final product.  

All the footage you are seeing in the trailer is from our original 12 shooting days.  We will resume production this September hopefully finishing the film by November.

If you have any other questions or comments about this film please contact me directly at Jevendovey@yahoo.com

No comments: