Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Temper Twins Documentary

These past few weeks have been crazy for me. I have had no time to post updates on my blog. However, today I put the finishing touches on two short films that I have been working on. The first is a documentary on the Temper Twins. This is not your ordinary hip-hop group. They have a message and meaning to their work. The documentary is titled "Take a hop, skip, and Jump Away" which comes from Jimmy Temper. The reason I titled it with this quotation, is to mirror their message that we need to look at our lives objectively. We can't just sit back and accept everything that happens. Our actions can make a difference.



The second film I finished today is "The Rise and Fall of Doug Locke." One it is uploaded I will post it on my blog as well.

I am also working on a few other pieces. Two more commercials for Bluewater Wireless as well as a promotional piece for the Occidental College Literacy center. Once these are finished I will be able to begin preproduction on "1-800-Suicide."

The next few months will be very busy, but there are some big projects coming up.

No comments: