Sunday, March 29, 2009

Casting Finished for "1-800-Suicide"

Today I held the last day for auditions. Overall they went well. Yesterday every person we called showed up, however, today we only had two from the whole lot.

I am fortunate to have some amazing actors to choose from. Right down I have narrowed down most of the roles. The big question is who will be playing Madeline (the main protagonist). I have three girls which were all amazing in a differnet way. Each had their own style and look. It's tough because I like them all.

Tonight I will be making my final decisions and offering the roles to the people I choose.

Production will begin soon. I am currently working on the aesthetics and shot list. Also, I am trying to build a few pieces of equipment that will help create a specific style for this film.

No comments: