Monday, September 1, 2008

Temper Twins!!! New Music Video

I just woke up from a very amazing sleep. Yesterday I was shooting the new Temper Twins music video.

For those of you who haven't been following who the Temper Twins are, this group is a brand new side project of Sunspot Jonz from Living Legends. It's a fusion group that takes from many other bands to create songs which are new and fresh. The album does not come out for a few months however there is a chance that a couple of the music videos will be released before then.

The shoot was very long however it couldn't have been more fun. We managed to get an abandoned warehouse from a friend of mine and created a pretty nutty set. 10 hours later we have the first half of the video. This Thursday we plan to shoot the remaining scenes.

I can't give you any previews because nothing from the album has been released yet. What I can tell you is that the Temper Twins are amazing. I had a chance to listen to the album while on set and its very cool.

We did have a photographer there as well. He will be getting some production shots to me soon. Keep checking back because I might upload a few photos!

No comments: