Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I won the Living Legends Contest!

I just received an email saying that I won the Living Legends music video contest.

"Congratulations! Your video has been selected to be a part of the OFFICIAL After Hours video!"

They are going to be using my footage for the actual video which is going to play while they are on tour in a couple weeks. Also once they're done it will become the actual After Hours video!!! Check out some of the comments I got on the video:

"if i didnt know any better id say this was murs. aha GREAT job :)"

" man you killed it..that was awesome"

You can check out the video on my blog or go to my youtube.

---------------------------------------

As for some of my other projects, the Temper Twins music video is scheduled to be finished shooting this Thursday. There is also a possibility that I will be shooting a black tie soirée this Friday. I'm still waiting to hear back from that shoot. Also I have been hired on as Cinematographer for a western slated to shoot October - December. The script is still be adjusted and casting starts soon.

Keep checking back for more updates, there is many shoots going on in the next couple months and I think there are going to be some pretty entertaining films coming out soon.

No comments: