Friday, November 13, 2009

Cain Rose Up - Day 3 (Hump Day)

Today was our third day of shooting and it was stressful. We shot all of the scenes in the dorm room and our location did not work with the shot list I had planned. From the beginning we had to improvise and go just off what would look good in camera. Out of the 3 scenes we had planned to shoot, we got 2 and a 1/4 done. Tomorrow is a very big day of shooting and one of the ones I've been looking forward to, however, now we are packing on one more scene to the day and I hope that everything gets finished. On the other side of things we had a great cast today and I am very pleased with everyones acting. 2 more days to go!

On a different note when we finished lunch we walked back to set and some student had his music blaring (extreme techno). I glanced into his room and saw him sitting at his desk fist pumping by himself. He had no audience... It was awesome.





(Pictures courtesy of Mitch Cde Baca)

No comments: