Thursday, May 29, 2008

Watching the World Die dvds Finished


The dvd has been finished for Watching the World Die.  I am very pleased with how they turned out.  My Graphic Designer did a really good job on the cover.

Many people have contacted me looking for copies of the film.  If you would like a copy please contact me at Jevendovey@yahoo.com 



The dvd versions for all my other films are being redone.  Those will be available in the next few weeks.  If you would like a copy of my four most recent, I am creating a compilation dvd.  Again keep checking back to my website www.jevenproductions.com or email me at Jevendovey@yahoo.com

2 comments:

--/--/-- said...

How much is the DVD?

Jeven Productions said...

The dvd's are only 5-8 dollars. This covers the cost to produce as well as the shipping costs.